Blogger Widgets

Sarah Madison

Ever since I saw Guillermo Del Toro's Hellboy II: the Golden Army, I've been madly in love with the exiled, elven warrior Prince Nuada... His golden straight hair, buffed built, British-Elven accent, awesome fighting skills... He's such a dream.

Anyway, in the movie he rather had an unfortunate ending and I thought he didn't deserve such fate. So I decided to write him a fanfic where he has a more umm... Extended and colorful life. What do I mean by that? Create him a girlfriend of course! Hahaha! ^^


I already figured out most of the story line but I'm just too lazy to write it all down. No worries I'll get on it... Eventually. ^^ But what I do have is the profile of the human girl that would change his heart about hating mankind.


Her name is Sarah Madison, a mysterious human girl with the ability to cast spells and create magical potions; a talent she acquired from her apprenticeship with an ancient and powerful sorcerer. She also has a pet toothfairy named Chomps and a black nemean lion named Lyra.  


But what's really special about her is that she's immortal... Cursed to walk upon the earth forever after she traded her mortality for her beloved brother's life. Of course, there's a rather dark back story to that but for now I have this sketches of her...







Disclaimer: Some of the images are not mine and can be searched online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Duchess' Hands Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template